Monday, April 6, 2009

Wish my allergy wasn't here

Oh my god!
I just wanted to die when I woke up this morning.
First of all I was supertired when I woke up, because of my sleepless night.
Then it seemed like my cough was worse. So I couldn't stop coughing at work.
I really need to get some medecin for it, because it's killing me.

Then I did the close at Cojean, just another reason to die.

Then I went to go to see a studio in the 9th by M° Saint George, a super nice area.
I arrived and saw 3 other people waiting outside, we went up the stairs to see the room, while the landlord came down the stairs to say that he was about to leave, and that we came too late. Hold on a minute! You had clearly indicated on your answering machine that the visit was gonna be between 19:00 and 19:30!!!
But then he said that he was gonna have another visit tomorrow, the same hours.
So forget it, I'm not gonna stress there again to see him leave. He also said that I will need a garant, and most of the cases the garant has to live in Paris, which is a bit impossible in my case.
Looking for a plcae in Paris is just another reason why I wanna die, Again.

No comments: