Wednesday, April 1, 2009

..AND 5 months later!

I've been so bad on keeping this blog alive I should be ashamed :9

So what's been happening since last time I wrote...
Well, Tookie went back to Japan LOL, and now he is in Zurich, and he invited me over, but that will be quite impossible for me to arrange with my very sophisticated job (COJEAN 4-ever :P) So he might come over to Paris again, since he has a week of vacation after his premier and earns so much more money than I do, lol.

I thought it was a joke, when I got my payroll today. For all the life dedication I've done, I've basically breathed Cojean the past 1,5 month. WOW, 1,5 month, and it feels like 1,5 year already...
Well, as everybody that quits says: I love the people. It's true the people are amazing to work with, although sometimes you just wanna smash them in the face with a soupier when they stretch all over your caisse to get a client her cake au fucking chocolat....

So it's 06:42 now, I couldn't continue sleep in because i've got a cold and couldn't breath, so I decided to update my blog.
But I'm afraid of staying in my room for the moment. Yesterday I woke up and had an antfarm in my room, next to my clothes. I jumped out of bed of disgust!
I've never had so many ants around me INDOORS! I basicaly ran to CHampion to try to get some ANTI-ant product, but Champion sucks, it's expensive and their service sucks! DO never do your shopping there! So I went over to Monoprix, which is expensive as well, but at least they were a bit more helpful over there, plus I got what I was looking for. I went straight home. Sprayed my room with that thing, don't even know what its called. But now it's dead ants all over my carpet, and it sucks, because having a wall-to-wall carpet doesn't make it easier to clean, especially not with our sucky vaccum cleaner that just makes horrible sound, but doesn't suck up a single dust.

It's getting eaiser to breath now so I'm gonna try to go back to bed. Besides I wanna look a bit more healthier at work tomorrow, you never know who comes over from another Cojean....:) Uhm, no I'm not talking about a certain person people would think I'm thinking about, in this case Linnea is probably the only one who knows who I'm talking about....OMG, Queen D go back to bed!

No comments: