Saturday, April 4, 2009

just another saturday

I woke up this morning after a weird dream- something about "funnysex" and "ex"...
Which put me in a realy weird mood this morning, and made me work very weird.
I was annoyed by both managers, and couldn't stand the people. They brought their greasy children that made Cojean look like a playground with napkins and pasta partout, MAIS PARTOUT!
I told both Tatu and Vincent
-It's really dirty today...
And they both answered with a sour face:
-It's the children, I hate them...!

Vincent came and picked me up at work, we went shopping, OR window shopping in my case. I didn't see anything I wanted to buy anyways. I saw stuff I could copy and sew by myself, but I'm so over buying clothes for the moment.
I'm getting ready to go to meet up for Baptist's Birthday. I don't think I'll stay long, but I'll at least pass by to say hello, since I'm still a bit sick.

..ooo, I got the invitation for the défilé d'Atelier Chardon Savard the 28th April. I'm so exited!

No comments: