Tuesday, April 14, 2009

After 2 h sleep...

I'm drinking hot water out of a cup with some-days-old teabag in it, can I get more HOBO?

I've been sleeping two hours. I don't know if it was the coffé Cedric(the landlord for the chambre de bonne dans le 2eme) gave to me or if it was because I am too stressed of deciding if I should take this place or just keep looking for another room...???

Can't believe I'm gonna work until midnight today. Makes me not wanna go outside my door. Please can someone just send me on a plane to Barracuda.
I don't know why Barracuda, it just sounded right at the moment.

My feet hurts like hell after rollerblading yesterday. It's been a year since last time I rollerbladed. I felt like Bambi on slippery ice.

I should get dressed, wash my face and "other surfaces" of my body, brush my teeth and see what this lovely day is gonna bring me.
I am wondering how often people goes to the dentist? I'm too cheap to even care about checking my teeth, even though I don't want a mouth full of holes and other weird things that shouldn't be there.

I just need to thank Nyko for suggesting Sadsteve.com, i've downloaded some great music the last week. THANKX :)

No comments: