Friday, April 24, 2009

I woke up at 8 am by myself this morning. It felt really good. I did some photoshop things, I need to do it as often as I can, because with my goldfish memory I keep forgetting how to use it.I just worked for 3 hours today, it felt really good.
Then me and Linnea took a walk in the sun, had a chitchat girls between, swedes between.
My fellow co-workers:




I went to all the 2nd hand shops in Marais, and bought some very essential stuff ;) very essential...
I went to Leroy Merlin to check if they had any narrow boards that could fit into my room as a desk, or just something I could put my computer on. Felt slightly uncomfortable, somehow I always feel like the salesmen are looking at me, like they think I'm totaly lost. What? I don't look like a girl that could do some bricolage??

No comments: