Sunday, April 5, 2009

Sunday do's

I love sundays they are calm, and in today's case, sunny, birds singing....and then you start to notice how much you actually have to do. My paperwork seems to never end.
I just wish I was a kid again.
I changed my sheets today because they just smelled sickness.
Last night I woke up in the middle of the night with my eyes itching. Really annoying.
I'm gonna take a capoeira class now, I don't know if I actually should since I'm coughing a lot right now. But I just can't let a week pass without exercising, besides I haven't taken a capoeira class for more than a week and I miss it.

Me and Vincent were thinking about taking a weekend in Marocco, I don't know why I was even considering it, because I have like NO money. I need to go to Sweden twice this summer. Because otherwise no one is gonna be there for Lilian's graduation, and I really need to be there for the wedding.
Maybe I should invite Vincent to come to Sweden. He was thinking about going there anyways.
I wish I had a moment of just realxing with friends in the summer and everything. That I felt relaxed and just enjoyed life. I know how it feels, and those moments comes once in a while, and I know I could feel it today, but I'm not quite there, something is missing.
I feel like moving.
I'm gonna try to visit a room on monday, but the problem is that it's between 19.00 and 19:30 and I'm doing the close on monday, and what I know I'm always late with the close which gonna mean I'm not gonna make it. Which sucks...
And the room is like close to Opera too, so good, and only 349€/month!

No comments: