Thursday, April 2, 2009

god, give me at least one breath hole :P

I don't know if that's just a coincidence, or if it 's just me or what not. But always when my nose is stuffed it's only in one nostril, and then it changes side, it's never both nostrils at the same time... Is God so kind to give us at least one breathhole? how gentle...
So this will be another sleepless night. I was super tired and went to bed at quarter to ten and thought I would sleep like a baby, then I woke up before the alarm clock and thought it was at least like 5:30 or something closer to wake up time, but NO, it was 00:48, i remember my disappointement so clearly.
So I stayed in bed for a couple of minutes just to try to go back to sleep but didn't really manage to, so I decided to get up and cut some bread from Cojean and put it in the freezer (another breating Cojean moment),and look for my VICKS stick to get my left nostril to open up, but I didn't find it to my disappointement :(
...and now I'm stuck here, it's so rediculous because no one even knows I have this blogg, and no one reads it, so I don't know who I'm writing for...

No comments: