Friday, April 3, 2009

Going to bed but...

Just needed to write.

I feel the spring comming thru my eyes. They start to itch. It hurts.
So me and Vincent started watching Syriana, that Marion lent me, but it was really hard to follow. We noticed we started talking more about the food in the film, than actually trying to understand the story.
We tried and tried, but did not get it.
So Vincent put in a pizza in the oven and made some salad and we put on Carnet de Voyage, a movie about Che Guevara's travel through south america. It was a great movie, and of course Gael García Bernal was great.
Then Vincent's flatmate made a chocolate cake that started off smelling good, but turned out burned, but it was pretty good anyways. I can eat everything anyways, it doesn't really matter how it tastes, I'll eat it!

Ok, gotta go to bed, start work at 7:30, then V wanted to go comfort shopping. He had some love problems, don't understand why he is making himself suffering by liking this guy that obviously isn't worth it, but I guess that's a part of the nonsense of life.
I'll be back tomorrow, because people keep writing me on msn, and I'm to tired to talk to anyone...:P

No comments: