Monday, April 6, 2009

scared

I don't know what it is. But I always hear something running around on the roof night time, and it's only during night time. It's kind of creepy.

I can't sleep because I went to bed pretty early and now I'm lying sleepless, and it's really hot, or it's just me having a fever.

I really don't feel like closing tomorrow, I don't know why I always have to close, probably because I'm too slow in the kitchen in the morning. I know I am, but I guess it's better to do the close then working with Chanez every morning. Chanez is this 40 something year old lady that doesn't really fit in at Cojean, that's probably why they always put her in the kitchen. A depressiv lebanese lady who is kind of crazy and always seems to yell at people. She went off at one of the managers one morning about her never been this depressing in her life because she always did the same thing, while everyone else get to change tasks, and it was the first time in her 40 year old life she had had to go to a shrink.
So Thibault (the director of Cojean Madeleine) let her work in the juicebar once, when everything kind of slowed down. And that was it, now she is still in the kitchen all the time. I felt sorry for the person who was with her in the juicebar. It's tiny and hot in there, and having her big "geule" up your face through the rush hour, must be a pain the fucking ass.

No comments: