Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Ça y est!

Ok, so I told Mme Caulin that I'm gonna move.

I visited a room today and I loved it when I saw it, but now I'm starting to get unsure about it. I can't get CAF for it and it will be 380€/month. It's not superexpensive, but it's more expensive than what I pay now. And since I'm trying to live as cheap as possible, it's going against my rules...Which makes me panic!

It's really great situated. But it's small, it has a shower and a shared toilet. It would be great to be able to go home between work and sewing class though.
But what annoys me the most is that I can't get CAF. I hate it, and my father just got all the documents for me. Fucking annoying to say at least. Maybe I can get the money I was suppose to get from this year, that way it will be some money for me, so it will even out. I don't know, maybe it's illegal...

No comments: