Thursday, April 23, 2009

Sunny day


This morning I took a yogaclass with Emma. It felt very good. Due to my sleeping problems, I kept falling asleep in the savasanas.
I met Julie and Daisy for a drink at Chez Jeannette at rue Faubourg St.Denis. I just love the interior of that café, I feel like I'm in a 1920's Paris or something.



Then we walked to Chatelet. Daisy was gonna get ready for her performance and I sat down in front of Hôtel de Ville.
Vincent stopped by, we got a bit sunburned. Or I did. I have red cheeks and nose now, not cute :P
I'm so happy now when the sun is out. I don't know what's up with people, the line 1 direction Chateau de Vincennes keeps getting perturbée now because someone is always walking on the rail or getting sick, most of the cases I think it's someone trying to kill himself. I've had quite some personalities on the metro these past days, the other day I had two men sitting in the train, dressed in leaves and flowers, holding a plastic doll, trying to feed it red wine(!), 11 am. That was very amusing i have to say.

No comments: