Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Control

Today we had Lolo controling everything we did at work. Really annoying, but I guess that's what they had to do.
I just hate to do the close, but I guess that gives me the food for the rest of the week.

I visited a room in the 20th today. A really cute 12m2 room, with a lot of light, the window is in to the inner garden, which looks like a typical parisian flowery court, with two small cats running around. Very cute. BUT, the big BUT is that it costs like 500€ per month. Plus A LOT of paperwork for EDF...:P no thanks. I have to register the electricity bills on my name, which I don't really feel like going through. Internet is not included...What else....Just a lot more paperwork, which I don't really feel like dealing with. Otherwise it was cute, although the room per sey didn't really have the charming ghetto, hobo feeling I got from Cedric's chambre de bonne.
I tried to call him today, but he didn't answer. I would like to see the room again tomorrow, just to verify things. I hope he hasn't chosen another tenant though, otherwise I'm really gonna be a HOBO the 1st of may...:P

I need to wake up at 6 tomorrow. Yoga studio calling, aaah.

No comments: