Monday, May 4, 2009

What?

Now, someone has decided we can't bring home the food that are left after the day from Cojean. It just HAS TO go to the garbage! Which I think is sooo stupid, such a waste, and now I have to do groceryshopping again. It sucks, I hate doing groceryshopping, not only does it ruin my financial plan, lol, it takes soo much time for me deciding what to buy and eat for dinner and gives me a panic attack because I don't know what to eat :P
So much easier having someone else deciding what you're gonna eat.


Today a lady called and said I could come and visit a room close to Saint Lazare. I'm gonna visit it on friday, but I'm just so tired of visiting rooms and get disappointed. I think this will be the last visit, than I'm stopping, too tiring.

I bought the book ALL THE SAD LITERARY MEN by Keith Gessen. About some college guys trying to understand love kind of. I read the back of it, and thought it sounded interesting we'll see.

No comments: