Monday, May 18, 2009

I just wanna cry. buhuuu....

This whole day I've just wanted to cry. The whole day. During work I wanted to smash a plate up a customers face, they just treat you like their servants and think it can help putting a stupid grin on their face....:S
Then I take Anjinho's class, and realize I suck, and have lost the base of my training...the worse thing is I DON*T CARE more than he do. I just do it for fun, and am not planning on becoming an elite in capoeira, but when people say they are disappointed, I start to doubt myself, and ask why I'm not working harder.
...I'm trying to find a good thing that happened today...I can't. Well yeah, the sun was out...
I woke up at 10:00 am. I worked for only 3 hours, and still when I got home after work, I went to sleep and felt like shit...I don't know what's wrong with me. I don't drink, I don't smoke, I eat good, I exercise (a lot!), I have wonderful friends, great family, and I still feel exhausted, like I'm always out of energy. I don't know why this is.
I need to go and see a shrink soon. Not because I think I have a major problem or think that he/she will be able to help me, but I'm just curious about what he/she would say about me. I've always been curious to see one, I think it's interesting to see myself from another perspective, and it feels better if a professional who doesn't know me talks about me, than a friend who actually knows me, feels more unpersonal...I was just talking BS there....I don't know what I'm talking about. I'm just gonna take a shower and watch desperate housewives and go to bed, lol. BON NUIT mes amours!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Why would you not try to be a model for my camera?