Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Tuileries in the sun

I feel very dizzy from the afternoon in the Tuileries. It was nice though. For a really long time we haven't had sun, but today it finaly came, so me, Vincent and Camille sat down at the Tuileries to get some sun.

Today I woke up by a message from CAF saying: You have to declare your salary before the 29th of May!!!
Aah!! so I got up, I sat in front of the computer the whole morning soulsearching about how to declare your salary. I'm still not sure, but I'm just gonna go to the place des impôts and see what they have to say. Although I only have a week to do it, so.....!!!!
I wanted to cry this morning, and had a few tears coming on my way to work, so i thought today was gonna be one of those cry-tiring days. But when I came to work, Memo was there and made me laugh so hard. So sad he is gonna leave, so sad...:(
BUT I mean I didn't get away from the fact that I actually had to do a mistake today.
I accidentaly tapped in 87,00€ on the creditcard machine instead of 8,70€. The stupid thing was I noticed I tapped the 0 twice, but I was like: hmm, something doesn't look right here, well, it doesn't matter, it doesn't make a difference.
So the client tapped the code, and then she was like no wait a minute it's 87, instead of 8,7 €! So she didn't even noticed until after. Anyways, I handed her back the amount in cash, so no bigger damage caused. She was a very kind client too so I was lucky!
Bisou bisou xxx

No comments: