Sunday, May 3, 2009

Damn monday tomorrow, AGAIN!

The weekend passed by too fast, fortunately there is another long weekend next week :) Thinking about going somewhere alone, to a small city outside of Paris.

So I visited the studio in the 9th today. M°Notre Dame de Lorrette, very nice studio, but no internet, about 20m2...It's about 600€ as well, I don't think it's possible to find a place inside of Paris for cheaper than that, crazy! Feel bad just thinking about paying a higher rent than my father does for an appartement with 3 bedrooms :S

Took a capoeira class too, I think I'm always en mode low-energy on sundays, I just can't move. But then we kept doing just kicks for like an hour, so I think I pulled my hip finaly, yey!
After that we went to SUBWAY. I knew I didn't have any food at home, so I might as well eat with them there. I haven't been there since I came to France. Well, even in Sweden I never go to SUBWAY. But it's just that when you already have good sandwiches with the best baguettes in the world in a city like Paris, why go to a place like SUBWAY, it's more expensive and the bread is dry and sinks down like it can't breath :S
No, I still prefer the real parisian sandwiches from the traditional Boulangeries with no artficial substances :)
But this whole weekend has been a weekend of trials: friday night I had KFC for the first time in Europe (had it the first time in New Jersey when I was 14), today I also tried a Gourgere, I think it's called...it's a kind of bread with Gruyère cheeze. It was really good, reminded me of petit choux. Then I also tried a libanese thing, it's sweet, made out of almond paste and garnished with pistachio nuts. SO GOOD!

So a weekend of strangeness!
Gourgere

Libanese sweets

No comments: