Friday, May 29, 2009






The posters for Angelin Preljocaj's Blanche Neige is all over Paris Metro, and I really want to see the performance!!! It's gonna be in Chateau de Versaille the 1st of July. Have to remember to go to FNAC and reserve the tickets..!
...and they are wearing costumes made by Jean Paul Gaultier that I really wanna see too.

What else has happened on my side of the planet: Paris has gone from superhot and humid to winter again. It's unbelievable how the climate is changing. Sunday I burned my but from lying on the terasse in bikini, and now I'm wearing my combatboots that I wore this winter.

Today I finaly got one step further with my dress that I'm gonna wear for Cissi's wedding. It's gonna turn out pretty nice I think (I hope) It has to, fabrics in Paris are very expensive, so I don't really have afford to make any mistakes right now :P
I'll post some pictures on the dress tomorrow, right now it's wrinkled down in a plastic bag. I fell asleep as soon as I got home this afternoon, and I woke up around midnight, so I didn't really have time to take the photos this evening.

I'm just gonna be lying a bit more sleepless, getting distressed of starting school next year. I don't know how I will make it, especially with the french and everything. Ugh...I just saw the fashion show from FIDM, and it's so big, I got really inspired. I was actually thinking about applying, but it's too american style for me. I don't know if I could handle the whole LA fashion industry. I mean fashion industry in general is not me, wait, remind me why i'm doing this again. Even though I think it's easier to get good publicity in the US, I'm glad I ended up staying in Paris for school, it feels a bit more down to earth, and not too influenced by media. I need to try to go to bed now. Big Kiss.

No comments: