Friday, May 1, 2009

kablar

Jag visste inte kablar kunde komplikera livet så mycket.
Har äntligen rätt ut alla kablar i mitt rum, och det känns VÄLDIGT uppfriskande måste jag säga. Jag möblerade om lite, så att det blev lite mer arbetsvänligt :)
Jag hoppas bara jag lyckas hålla det rent.....

WOW, I didn't even notice I wrote in swedish before I re-read the whole input, and thought about the word komplikera: how to spell it OR if it's even a word in swedish...?
Help, someone?
Anyways, I was just saying that I re-did my room, put my desk different to make it more convenient to work at, and that all my cables are a pain in the ass!

But I'm done un-cabeling.
And I need to eat something, and get dressed. Going to watch a hiphop new style performance with Jess and his friends.

Have a nice afternoon!

No comments: