Tuesday, May 5, 2009

What would the world be without stupid people?

I just talked to Nyko about his Thesis project, the rescue vehicle G.R.U.V. very complicated for a person like me to understand. I didn't understand why someone would want a thing like that in the beginning, but I guess it's for people like me he has to defend his project which is good training for him. It was interesting though.

I went to PARSONS Paris right after work today, supposedly a student was gonna have his thesis exhibit there today, but when I got there I asked people about it and no one knew anything so I just left. I'm surprised of how the school looked like. It kind of reminded me of a kindergarden, and the students pay so much money to go there.
They pay about 20.000€/year!!!

Shit I need to go to work now. :P Don't want to...

No comments: