Friday, May 8, 2009

I thought I was gonna stay awake this morning and work. But I ended up watching the "An American Girl In Paris"-episodes of Sex and The City and fell asleep.
I seriosuly think that Paris is a city for masochists, everything that happends in that episodes is so true, the pessimistic french people, the loneliness.
But the thing is that you have to go through all of that, and after a while it really does get better. And when You've gotten through that stage, it's a great place to live in. Maybe it's not just Paris, I think it's hard to comee to a big city in general. But dealing with the french society when you don't really speak the language is tough.
Sometimes I feel that I should have gone to New York instead, but then I keep thinking, no I can't just throw away everything I've built up here. So New York will just have to wait! But I'm going there though...

No comments: