Saturday, May 30, 2009

An awesome and tiring day


Today I had a great day at work, although I walked around as a ghost, but everybody were awesome, it was a good ambiance, it was just nice!
I asked Thibault to finish earlier today, the capoeira people had a workshop/picknick at Champs de Mars. The workshop has actually been going on the whole week, but I was too lazy to go. Five teachers from Brazil are here holding all the classes. Today the advanced students got to learn Ju-Jitsu/self defense. It was really fun, and I got to learn a lot which will help me get more secure walking alone in the dark in Bois de Vincennes :S
I need to go to bed now. I'm so tired. Yesterday I met Alison and Moa for the first time in two years. Alison's family moved to Paris and she is going to stay here for some weeks, and Moa just visited. We walked around on Ile de Cité and had ice cream, it was a lot of people outside having picnik last night. But that also caused me not sleeping very much last night. So I need to do it tonight, so I will keep up the energy for tomorrow.
Bonne nuit!

No comments: