Sunday, May 3, 2009

Big dinner

Ah, I'm tired and full. I just came home from a big dinner chez Vincent. He made some lasagne and chocolatecake with raspberry for me and his flatmates. It was actually very tasty, although he will probably say it wasn't.
Otherwise, today I visited a room in a colocation in a big appartement close to Gare du Nord. The room itself was about 20m2, a very nice room with big windows and a lot of light.
But the problem was it was very expensive. About 600€ (without CAF though) and then caution, agencyfee had to be paid, plus that I'm obliged to pay for some furnitures that the current tenant is selling, and everytime they change tenant, they make the new tenant pay for the washingmachine, fridge and dishwasher. So that will be a lot of money too. I was there with another visitor that was much more forward than I was, and clearly showed more interest in the room. So I don't think I'm gonna get it. I mean I don't know what I would do if they chose me as a colocataire.
I really liked the whole appartement, and the two guys living there were studying architecture and seemed really nice. But, yeah, if they chose me I would just take that place, but it's way too expensive for me :P
I also took a yoga class this afternoon, it was tiring, my technique is getting really bad, but what the fu*k, I felt good afterwards.
Tomorrow I'm visiting another studio close to Montmartre, we'll see how that works out :P It takes way too much time to visit all theese places, I hate to look for a new place.

No comments: