Saturday, May 2, 2009



I just came home from an evening of dance performance with the great couple Le Twins. Two guys in their early twenties doing hip hop newstyle. The performance was very amuzing.
After that I went to a bar with Jess and his friends, freezing our asses of, so finaly we ended up getting hot wings from KFC! I had never been there, thought sometime had to be the first time, right! It was good, as in OK-good. More crust than chicken, and calling it chicken wings, I don't know...
I was planning on partying all night long, like I wanted last night too, but no, I'm way too cold and just don't feel like taking the nightbus home. Anyways, I don't know what's up with Paris tonight, I was on the metro, it wasn't even midnight, and I think half of the train was drunksleepy, and a girl even threw up..YUCK!
It's a shame though, now when I have several days off, I don't feel like partying. It's only when I start work 7:30 on a saturday that I feel like partying the night before :P

Here is a video of Le Twins:

No comments: