Sunday, July 19, 2009

Vincent's 25 years




Vincent is now going in to his 25's. He threw a big party last night, and it was so fun!
Me and Astrid made a big coverletter on a cardboard (an old cojean box).
I'm Sorry I don't have any money to get my friends an ipod, or highspeakers. But I do know how to tell my friends about their qualities and why they are my friends, and I know how to show it to them. Vincent has been telling me about how hard he have had getting responses from all the job applications he has sent. So I wanted to make him the ultimate Cover letter for him, that will instantly get him a job. so we wrote about all his qualities together with a picture I've had taken of him. And I did notice that I have plenty of them! :P
I hope he will come to an interview with it, the only problem is it's about his size, and not very easy-transportable.

...other than that. I came home 6am. Woke up 12:30pm and have had my breakfast while watching How I Met Your Mother and is going to start cleaning the appartement. YEY!...

No comments: