Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Fais rien que transpire :P

All I've been doing today is just sweating sweating and sweating...:P
This morning I woke up with no air in my room, it was really hot. So I took a shower, I had breakfast, took a 2nd shower. I decided to leave home a bit earlier than needed because I wanted to take a walk. I walked from Porte de Clignancourt down to M°Villier in the 16th, that's about the whole northern part of Paris city. I came to work looking like I had taken a gymclass.
I worked from 12:00-19:00, we had a lot of costumers because everybody loves to drink juice theese days.
After the close me and Vincent sat down at Tuileries and had our Paradise fruitsalad.
I'm going to bed, tomorrow is an early day, and I'm finaly taking yogaclass after more than a week away from all training. I'm really looking forward to train, I need to stretch my muscles!!!

No comments: