Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Neighbour with Tourettes syndrom..?

It's 2am and I'm listening to my neighbour. I don't know if it's him playing the classical music, but I definitely think that it has a connection. Cyrielle(the former tenant, and a friend of mine) and Juliana(my flatmate) have warned me about him making sudden noices,and they told me he had Tourettes syndrom. I thought that included sudden shoutings of whole words, but maybe not. Because all I can hear is like strong, long like caughings...It's like when something gets stuck in your throat and you try to get it up again. And it also sounds like he's blowing his nose everytime, so I'm not sure he actually has Tourettes syndrom... And everytime he is making those noices, I also hear classical music playing in the background, it's probably him, putting on the music to reduce the other noises he is making...It's interesting, I hope I wont ever meet him in the hall, I think he would scare the shit out of me...
Ok, I'm seriously gonna go to bed now, so tired, I'm gonna at least try to.

No comments: