Tuesday, July 28, 2009

insomniac

Working evening shifts makes you think you can go to bed like 4am and wake up at 1pm everyday. Then all of a sudden it's saturday and you have to get up at 6am, and you're screwed!
I can't sleep, thoughts keep popping up in my head. I don't like that. I don't like thoughts. Might sound stupid, but sometimes I wish I didn't have a brain, and sometimes I think I don't have one, than sleepless nights like this happends and then you know you actually do have a brain, AND that you're using it TOO MUCH!

No, "why did mum tell me to never stay up later than 2 am? because after 2 am you just say stupid things"

1 comment:

Unknown said...

me 2! Sometimes I wish i had an ON/OFF switch in my head, it could have been pretty useful during the sleepless night I spent at the hospital!