Sunday, July 12, 2009

late sunday

Yesterday I felt a bit sick and went home a bit earlier from work. My stomach has been a bit worried so the past 24 hours I haven't been eating anything but couscous. Which is great! lol, it's so good!
Yesterday evening I saw a friends expo in the bar Les Etages in Marais. It was very poetic, a bit hard for me to understand. But I think he made a great job. I don't know if You can like things even though you don't 100%understand them. But that's what I did.
He is starting a new project with 9 dancers. He wanted to do a collaboration, so we'll see if that's happening. I would love to do something though.
I then fell asleep around 3am watching How I met your mother.
I woke up around 1pm this afternoon. I don't know what I'm going to do today, I just feel like staying in.

No comments: