Wednesday, July 15, 2009

14 juillet i efterhand




Det lilla vi såg av fyrverkerierna...:(


Yesterday the french national holiday was celebrated with fireworks!..I just wish I could have seen them...
Me, Vincent and Astrid were gonna meet up at Trocadera in the beginning. But already in the metro I noticed the supercrowd that was gonna be there, so I got off the metro and decided with Vincent and Astrid to meet up in Montmartre to get the view from Sacré Ceour. Vincent decided to not come after some up-and down walks from his place to M°Chateau de Vincennes. So me and Astrid met up, sat by the stairs in front of Sacré Ceour. We had no view at all over the fireworks, because the only fireworks were by the Eiffel Tower which was on the other side! :P so everybody started moving that way, which caused a big non-moving block. You know like all other holidays with fireworks, you just end up getting stuck with a big crowd, not seeing anything.
But we did get to take a walk around Montmartre, which was pretty cozy, I don't go there very often, so I always get amazed by how cute it is, and how much I really want to win a lottery and buy an appartement there, with a perfect view, with a terass and a hammock....!!!
Today I had my interview with A.A. (american apparel, and not Anonyma Alkoholister...) it went good, and the guy was really nice, the problem was just that the staff can work a minimum of 24h/week, and I wont be able to do that with school, and I really want to do good work this year. But he told me to call him back if I wanted some other position than a seller. So I might try to get an internship or something else with them later on.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice work, nice blog! I didn't even know you are from Sweden until this week:/

The Capoeira year is soon ending but we'll surely cross each other in a course or forro session before that.

Cheers and keep smiling!

Gillou from Vamos Capoeira