Sunday, July 5, 2009

a perfect end to a perfect sunday

...and now I'm home from a great yoga class with Christian.
Getting home in the slightly less warmer climate felt great.
I think people in Paris are soooo funny. It's just small things that they do. In the metro there were 2 guys in their early 20s looking at a graffiti book, and I kind of looked over their shoulders and saw that a lot of the pictures were from Stockholm. So they saw that I looked kind of interested in the book, and started showing me the pictures and talk really loud, but not talking to me! LOL
Then at the same time, two gay guys with Louis Vuitton shoppingbags started compliment a goth kid for his iron chain bracelet, which obviously wasn't their taste at all...
Anyways, I just feel so great in this moment. Next week the weather is gonna be cooler which I'm looking forward to a bit :P

No comments: