Sunday, July 5, 2009

sunday at the fleamarket in St.Ouen

Yesterday I spent the evening hanging out with Adrien and his friends at Champ de Mars. It was kind of cool. Besides that it ended up with a series of pickpocketing, a bunch of people lost their bags. Not cool...

Today I wanted to find a mirror, since I don't have one. This past week I've had to wait til it gets dark to see how I look like- in the Window! or I've started Photoboot in the computer, using the webcam to see how my face looks like.
So I went to the fleamarket in St.Ouen, which is in the north of Paris (well, exactly where I live). It's suppose to be one of the bigger fleamarkets in Europe. I mean I always get lost there, so it probably is one of the biggest. But there is also a lot of expensive antique shops, so like 75% of the fleamarket is not so fun to go to, because it's so expensive. It's fun to look at, but you can't buy anything, or more -I- can't buy anything! But anyways, in the end I found a mirror for 10€, which I like a lot. I didn't know where to put it though, because it's kind of heavy, and I kind of just hung it wherever there was a hook.

No comments: