Friday, July 10, 2009

Lovely thursdays :)

I just love thursdays....

Did my yoga class Which felt great.
Besides that Janeck the check-in guy never came, and Sabrina (yoga teacher) was late, so I was inside the studio, since I have the keys. But I couldn't open for the students, because I'm not the one doing the check-in. When Sabrina finaly came to open the studio, everyone seemed so annoyed because they couldn't enter the studio, and there I stood already inside, changed and done for class. I felt so stupid, and people were giving me looks saying:"Grrr, why didn't you open the studio, stupid bitch!" I felt slightly uncomfortable...

I went to the bank in Fontenay sous Bois, transferred my money. I love the front desk girl at BNP Paribas in gare Fontenany sous Bois, she is always soo nice and helpful.

Then I met up with Adela (an old classmate from highschool) and her friend Annika. It was fun to catch up. Have had no idea what she has done for the past 4 years.

We walked around the area Etienne Marcel and Réaumur Sebastopol, because I wanted to find my friend Tomoko's boutique (she is a fashion designer, that studied at Studio Berçot)I didn't find her store, but I did find a great vintage shop where they re-do all old clothes, I found really cheap wigs there too :) So, I'm really looking forward to be invited to a masquerade sometime very very soon! ;)

This evening, Lucy had her good bye drink at Le Piment in Marais. She is going back to England. I had a drink and fell asleep..almost. I felt super tired, so I should probably go to bed now. Nighty nighty!

No comments: