Tuesday, July 14, 2009

A night out dancing Forro!

It's quarter to five in the morning and I just got home from an evening dancing Forro at Los Mexicanos. It was sooo fun! It's a brazilian bar, so I don't know why it's called Los Mexicanos...??
It was the first time I tried dancing forro, but I had all my capoeira friends teaching me how to do it, so after a while I got the rythm, it was awesome! I love going out dancing, I hate all the bars and nightclubs where you just dance whatever to the usual clubmusic, but going to a salsa club or forro and actualy learning something is great!!
So we were dancing forro in the beginning, then they started dancing samba, and then it was some kind of funk and brazilian rap...Anyways, I'm gonna go there a lot, and it's free too!

This afternoon after been doing the close, Vincent told me I was gonna get moved to Cojean Printemps, for all of you that doesn't know, I've been working at Cojean Madeleine so far. AND I really don't want to move!! If I'm gonna stay in Cojean it's going to be at Cojean Madeleine! But apparently they are opening this new Cojean in the big houseware, and they need confirmed staff. But I'm so sad I'm going to move, no one knows I'm going because Vincent was not suppose to say it, not even Thibault (the director of Cojean Madeleine) knows! I was actualy gonna move there this thursday already, but they got it postponed to in 2 weeks :P Anyways, I hope I get a new job before that...As I said, Cojean Madeleine or nothing else..!

No comments: