Friday, July 3, 2009

slept until 10 am! :)

First time I've actually woken up at the same time as my alarmclock goes off!
Yesterday I met upp at midnight with Jess, we couldn't decide if we were gona go out or not since all our friends had stood us up, and he really wanted to go out, so being the good friend I really am :), I went with him. I have to say this club was quite an experience...Not really my thing, but I also didn't pay a dime for it so what the heck!
Last night I sat on my couch going thru my stuff and read the receipt from H&M, and it said that they were looking for staff to their new boutique in Haussmann, so I'll probably go there and leave my CV.
I need to get ready for work now, great another day in hell...Why do people need to be healthy and drink all this juice, WHY!!!!

No comments: