Tuesday, July 7, 2009

thanks, but no thanks!

I just got home from a long day!
I started 8 am at Cojean. The team this morning were excellent, we were like 1h in advance with the sandwiches, which made everything so much more fun today.
This afternoon it was pouring rain like it hasn't been doing in a very long time, it was nice :)
8 pm I took Emma's class at the yogastudio, it was such a great class. Not many people at all, and such a great energy.
The cleaning guy at the studio was cute. I mentioned that I was looking for another job, and he sincerely proposed to me to join the cleaning firm. I don't want to sound too condescending, but I really want to think I can do better than clean all day:P Not that working in a restaurant is waaay better, but at least you are with people your own age, the same values and you have something in common. I mean I'm truly happy I've met the people in Cojean <3 And if you just know what you're doing next it's actually fine!

No comments: