Sunday, June 14, 2009

re-doing mum's wardrobe

...but it's really ugly!
I was trying to re-do my mother's dress, because the elastic is really old, and rips apart just of a touch. I also sew it in a bit around the chest. But I just look like a femme de menage when I'm wearing it, looks horrible.

I told Mme Caulin I was gonna leave in the end of this month. She wasn't very happy about me leaving so soon, and told me I should at least give 2 months notice. But I think she is a bit old and have lost a lot of her memory. Because when I told her in april I was gonna leave she didn't have any problems wih me leaving in just two weeks. She didn't even comment or anything, she was just like: OK, if that's what you want, sure.
And now all of a sudden, it's too short of a notice, I don't understand.
Besides I hate these rules, they don't make any sense with each other, the first landlord wants you to give 1-3 months notice before leaving while the next landlord wants you to move in ASAP!

I'm gonna try to go to bed. It's so damn hot here in Paris, and my room is like damn sauna. I can't take it anymore, feels like I'm gonna suffocate. I know I should be used to this heat, but I just like the heat if I know Im gonna get out of it sometime.

No comments: