Sunday, June 7, 2009

Hassan's an Astrid's Birthday

After a long day of work (from 7:30-15:00 with Kuljit in the kitchen and the best Cojean playlist ever) I went for a capoeira class, it was a free class which meant we got to train on whatever we think is best for personal improvements. After that Juliana came to my place to look at Marion's room and tried to decide if she was gonna take it or not. She said it was a bit too small.
Then I had to hurry to a night out with some colleagues to celebrate Hassan and Astrid. Thought I was gonna be late, turned out I was early. Hassan and Kuljit stood outside of Hide Out waiting for people to arrive. I decided we were gonna go and sit down on the quai instead of going to the bar. We met up with Astrid, bought some beer and went to the quai. Luca arrived and we had the birthday cake, a very chocolat-y one, made me gag after one piece.
Then we went to Thomas place and didn't do very much, but it kept us from freezing at least.
Les mecs continued to a soirée at Hôtel de Ville, me and Astrid took the last metro home. I came home around 2:30 am, and watched an episode of One tree Hill. Some message exchange with the guys to check if everyone arrived whole and healthy to wherever their destinations were.
3:30 am dodo...zzz

No comments: