Friday, June 12, 2009

Love and hate

Today I met up with Lilian in the city center. We went shopping, I bought two pairs of Cheap Monday jeans. I just love their jeans, although they just last for like a year, lol. But they fit relly good on me and has a reasonable price. And I like the staff who works there. It's also much cheaper to buy them here than in Paris. Normaly everytime I go back to Sweden, Weekdays always have a sale, but they didn't this time, so I was a bit disappointed.
Then me and Lilian ran from store to store in the rain, took the one hour-long train and all I had in my head was "wow, I'm happy I don't live here anymore". Stockholm is so cold and rainy right now, I just wanna go back to Paris. And I dont find any inspiration at all here, no diversity at all. Everything looks so square, everybody dress the same, no crazy people in the public transport, no fun!
I got home, put on my sweatpants and t-shirt and I'm watching the Hills while eating my mum's jumboshrimps baked in mango and banana leaves with rice. mmm YUMMY :) Now, that's a reason to go back home!

No comments: