Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Home sweet Home

It's afternoon and I don't have anything particular to do right now. It's grey and rainy outside which makes me not feel so bad about staying in watching good tv. Sweden has such a good tv compare to France.
The trip went pretty smooth. The staff at the airport were so talkative this morning, it was really funny. The guy at the check-in complimented my shoes, and started asking me about Swedish cities. Then I come to the customs and the lady starts speaking swedish to me. I don't know how she knew I was swedish, she is definitely the first person ever to directly assume I was swedish. And then she asked what origine I was, and I said my parents were from Indonesia, and so she started speaking Indonesian to me. And then the two guys she was checking also started say some words in Indonesian.
Nyko: Thanks to you I've actually started noticing the containers that goes on the bottom of every airplane. Funny, because I didn't even know they existed before you started going thru you school project to me.
I sat beside a kind of weird man on the flight. Of course I always get the middle seat. On my right side I had this swedish woman coming home from a vacation or something (don't like swedish people when they are in another country, they act like no one understands you, and speaks with a really loud and cheeky voice), and on my left I had this man that looked like he worked for Louis Vuitton and had wine and started looking at me in a really weird and annoying way. And he asked me if there was a time change between Paris and Stockholm...Then I think he was the one farting all the time. It started smell really bad and he didn't stop moving around on his seat.

I've spent the last couple of hours being me, going thru all my photoalbums and taking pictures of all the old photos. I will probably put them up on sunday when I get back to Paris.
Apparently it's gonna rain everyday when I'm here. Yippi!

No comments: