Saturday, June 20, 2009

04:18 and I'm still not asleep

...and I have to get up at 6:00am tomorrow!!!
So that leaves me one and a half hour to sleep...if I manage to.

I started finish up packing. I forgot to get some duck tejp to the boxes from Cojean, which means I couldn't pack the rest of my stuff in the boxes, WHICH MEANS it was totaly useless to have brought them home!! I just packed the rest of my stuff in plastic bags.

I've been looking up interior design websites. I don't really know how to get my room nice, because I have a really ugly mezzanine in my room, which looks like a big piece of wine red block. It's really big and ugly, and depressing to look at. It would hide a lot of my stuff though. I'll see how I will get my room ready. I just LOVE the big window I have, and the small balcony :) and the fact that it's so close to the metro, no more scary walks in the bois de vincennes.

I will be really close to les puces de saint ouen, which is one of the world's most famous fleamarket, it's really big, so i'll try to find myself a nice antique-looking mirror for a good price.

I really should try to get some sleep...

No comments: