Sunday, October 4, 2009

Nuit Blanche

Its Nuit Blanche right now. And not Nuit Blanche because you're in a cool gallery or museum looking at art. No, Nuit Blanche, because you're tired but yet you can't sleep because your exited, stressed and slightly panicked and overwhelmed to say the least. I was suppose to sleep, to get up early in the morning tomorrow and try to be productive, but that's not the case right now because I'm way too exited and stressed at the same time.
Antonin (classmate) told me his grandmother had a studio she is renting out in Levallois, and it's free at the moment, so I would be soo happy if I could move there.
And then Tomoko wrote me to say she has 2 passes for the fashion tradeshow Premiere Classe. It's been fashion week in Paris this past week.
Me, Antonin, Charles and Victoria tried to get in friday, but it didn't really work. Then we had organized ourselves to go and draw mannequins, but the addresses Emanuelle (our style/illustration teacher) gave us, were either wrong, or the boutique didn't have any mannequins, or we could just draw from like a 10m distance! So we all agreed it was an unsuccessful afternoon. Anyways, so the question is who I'm gonna take with me to the Premiere Classe since I only have 2 passes...
And in the middle of all the mess, things I need to do if I move:
Change my adress for everything I'm in contract with: cellphone, banque, school. Change insurance, get assurance d'habitation, get money back from my last assurance d'habitation.
Get a NEUF/Free BOX :P
Can't believe I'll have to deal with them myself. After been having so much trouble with the internet last summer I was hoping I would never ever have to deal with them again. But I guess you should never say never...

No comments: