Thursday, October 15, 2009

huff! It's amazing how little you can have luck on your side...

This day have been no more than a waste of time.
During the pause I ran to the art supply store to get a white board. I felt a bit stressed because it was during lunch and I didn't have my breakfast so I really wanted to have a calm lunch.
You know how when you get to the cashierpoint, you have two cashiers on each side, and you don't really know which one to choose...
Well this lady before me had like 50 markers up on the counter, and I was about to say "well the cashier is not gonna tic every single o.....when she started to register each single marker, and continued.
So I changed cashier, and this lady was as fast as a dead snail. I couldn't believe it, and she really had to be superpolite to the lady infront, helping her with her bag and waiting until she was gone before she started to take my stuff. "
3,50€, s'il vous plaît" I take up my card and she goes: No c'est trop peu.
URGH!! No sign in the store there is a card limit WTF....she shows me where the nearest ATM machine is, I run over to the other side of the street, have 2 cars beeping at me because I was about a milimeter away from my own death!
I reach the ATM machine store and it says: PAS DISPONIBLE
OK!...
I ask 2 women about the closest ATM machine, they don't know.
I see a small Societé General sign far away, I go there and I wait for a while for the traffic light to turn green and finaly it does, I stand in line to the ATM, and I see a BNP banque across the street, yey I cross the street again, and I finaly get my money.
I run back to the art store, stressed and everybody looks at me like I'm the most evil person in the world. I ask about my stuff that their colleague put aside for me, and they go "well, you should know where she put it!" huh?? Well, ok, i'm not even gonna go there bitches...
I pay, I show my student ID card to get my 15% reduction, the lady behind the cashier take a long look at our handmade student card(seriously the school could make a bit more effort to make us real cards...)
I run back to class and arrive just in time, and I have a banana for lunch!

Our TEXTILE teacher has a bit of a hard time explaining to us what we're doing, which makes us not very concentrated in class. No one is prepared with the right materials and so on. Which causes us, tired in the afternoon walking around in the studio talking instead, I think she got pretty tired of us, but I have to say it's not totaly our fault. This class is apparently new, and our year is the first one that has this subject, probably why it's a bit vague. So not being productive in class leads to even more HOMEWORK!!! ugfh....I feel like my eyes are popping out soon...very soon...

No comments: