Wednesday, October 7, 2009

A missinterpreted week :(

All work I've been returning this week has been just bad, when I've been looking on my grades...
I seem to think my work is pretty good, then when I get to school there's always something I have forgotten or missunderstood, and it's driving me nuts! I guess that's for going to a school in a country with a foreign language. But I also think the teachers are a bit bad with explaining what they really want, because even the french kids don't get 100% of what we're suppose to hand in every week.
Right now, I'm just overwhelmed with work, I can't even think clearly. It's really fun, and I'm learning so much new stuff, new techniques which I love, It's great, It's just a lot a lot!
And this weekend I'm suppose to work at Cojean both saturday and sunday :P Stupid SALE!

No comments: