Friday, October 30, 2009

hmm,adress: Champs Elysée...doesn't sound too bad!

I visited an appartement this morning, at Rue Washington. It's a street crossing champs elysée. It's an old couple that has a flat on the 4th floor, and they also own a 5th floor which is connected to their appartement, but it has it's own entrance.
It's really cozy. It has a real kitchen, a bathroom, with a bathtub, but there is also a shower, so no queus! There's a german girl living there and a french guy.
The landlord said that if I was interested in the room he would stop the visits.
So monday morning I have a meeting with my bank, to discuss papers regarding caution and all that.
I really hope everything works out. If I can live there, I wouldn't really complain. I mean I would literaly live 2 seconds from Champs Elysée, and it's really calm.
The landlord is really funny, it's an old couple. I got my unexpected coughing attack and he asked me what I wanted, I said water would be just fine, but he got so stressed and all he could find was a bottle of wine next to him so he poured me a glass of wine and said " hmm, this could do well too you know"
Anyways, now im just wondering what I'm gonna do theese 2 next months...live ont he street?

No comments: