Tuesday, November 20, 2007

ME in my bag

name: Diana Elizabeth Jap Age: 21
e-mail: dianjap@mac.com
webadd/blogg: this and www.myspace.com/dianajap1

What do you do?
dancer/aupair/”tourguide”/bum...soon gonna be moving in with the people in the metroenrance at Les Halles...

What does your bag mean to you?
It’s a daily survival kit. I need it to feel complete during my day. Or not essentially the bag, but the things it contained.

What’s in your bag today?
Carte Orange, keys, phone, iPod, wallet x2, lipbalm, tissues, waterbottle, GUM!, Paris citymap, agenda, journal/scrapbook, pens.

Items that are special to you:
PHONE- I like my friends showing their love to me
iPOD- my life just turned into a musical
JOURNAL- when I don’t have anyone to talk to in the metro
PENS- the most powerful tool -Nyko-
CARTE ORANGE- to move around the city faster
AGENDA- I have a goldfish memory
MY COMPUTER = MY BABY

No comments: