Sunday, November 25, 2007

Harry Potter paperback version?

Sunday afternoon, I went to WH Smith. I was looking for the paperback version of Harry Potter and the deathly hallows. It didn't arrive yet. Which is pretty weird, because they should have released it a while ago, you would think!
Anyway, yesterday was a day of tourists.
We had 75 people on the daytour and 21 on the Montmartre tour. 55(!!!) on the Pub crawl. A huge mass of people. I wouldn't have want to do the pub crawl.
The last thing Pieter told me and Nyko was:
-Take down the sign, I don't want anymore people coming ont the Pub crawl....

Today, we had a bit less people coming. I was suppose to go to the capoeira party, but figured I wouldn't be able to do anything anyway. I think I did something weird to my muscle last time...or just a lack of training theese past months.
I bought Sputnik Sweetheart, by author Haruki Murakami. One of my favorite writers.
If I wanna be sure of buying a good book, I just go to his part of the shelf.

"No man should go through life without once experiencing healthy, even bored solitude in the wilderness, finding himself depending solely on himself and thereby learning his true and hidden strength." - Haruki Murakami-

No comments: