Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Just an ordinary day

Started off my day, with Chrystel waking me up at 7:30...I fell asleep at 3:30 in the morning and was suuuper tired. I just had to finish my french CV and coverletter. My french writing skills are not that good, I wonder if the employer is even gonna consider accepting my CV...Well, we’ll see, at least I smile at my picture :)))

So the french class went well. I love the teacher she’s awesome, fun, and talk fast, which is really good for me.
Most of the people in the class are aupairs, I am apparently almost the only one which is happy with my family.
I mean of course I can get tired of staying with the family, but that’s not because of them, it’s because of being an aupair.
But what did theese girls actually expect of the life as an aupair, of course you’re not walking on clouds all the time. You have to move in with a totally strange family, you have to adapt to their life and habits. You take care of kids, who we all know can act as monsters 85% of the time. Of course it can be hell! But that’s just something that should be clear.

No comments: