Monday, November 26, 2007

another reason...

Another reason for me to complain about my hostfamily...
Not that actually should, because I definitely had a real luck with my family, but anyways...
They asked me to stay at home today, because they both had meetings at lunchtime. Which I'm so frustrated about. Because
1.I already payed my french classes, and I can't get back the money for the lost classes.

2.I asked them, before I registrated for 4 classes/week, if it was ok for me to take class on mondays as well. They clearly said YES!

3.Chrystel said: It should be alright for Mattis to eat at the cantin on mondays for the month that is left in school...

4.WHY do french kids HAVE TO eat at home one day a week????

5.And WHY do they need they need the wednesdays OFF???

DAMN!!!

No comments: