Tuesday, November 20, 2007

I can always get in, but not out...!!!

Last night I was soo into the idea about rollerblading into the city. It takes 15 minutes with the train, shouldn’t take thaaat long to rollerblade in right??...but then Nyko destroyed my images by saying: ”your rollerblades are at my place right?”
Right, damn they are...

Ok, so I went to the trainstation in bon heure, right after I took Mattis to school, so that I would make sure I got to my french class.
It went faster than I thought it would do! surprised, I just waited for bad news to arrive.
Of course when I arrive in Pantin, the guard tells me, that was the last train in and out this morning. So the next train I would have to take would be at 5 in the evening. And that wouldn’t work since I have to pick up Mattis at 4 p.m!! I was all stressed this morning thinking if I would be able to make it if I RAN home, or I don’t know, maybe lifted with one of those disgusting, horny piggmen driving the trucks right outside the school...
Well, anyway I came to the conclusion that I could call Jimmy to pick m up, my neighbour who also has a crush on me. I didn’t like the idea that I used him... oh, well I was desperate...

But now I finaly find out how french people still keep their physical feature fit and healthy although they eat all that cheese, baguettes, croissants, pain au chocolat and drink all that wine.
They just simply have strikes every other month. Because the consequences of the strikes are that the streets are just full of people rollerblading, biking, skateboarding, running.
I think that’s just a wake up call from the diet cliniques...:)
I think it’s funny how you see businessmen with their suites rolling up their socks over the pants and use their jogging shoes :) Makes me so happy!

No comments: