Monday, August 3, 2009

moi suedoise??

The other day at work, I went to Bruno and asked what I was suppose to do. He told me to see with Alban and ask if he needed my help.
Me:-Alban, est-ce que tu m'as besoin?
(alban, do you need me?)
Alban:-Quoi? Que est-ce que tu veut dire?
what? what do you mean?)
-Tu m'as besoin ou pas?
(do you need me?!)
-uhm, C'est pas francais que tu parles...
(uhm, it's not french what you're speaking...)

So I went downstairs to the others, and I told Bruno
Me: -C'est pas just de dire <>? Parce qu'il me comprends pas...
(It's not right to say Tu m'as besoin? because he doesn't understand me...)
Bruno: -UHm, que est-ce que tu veut dire?
(what do you mean)
-Ben, jai demandé à Alban s'il avait besoin d'aide, mais il me comprends pas...
-Ah! S'il a besoin DE TOI??
-Ah! oui, ok, s'il a besoin DE MOI...

and then he was like, But what country are you from?
I'm from Sweden, I told him.
What?? You, from Sweden? Really? I thought you were french!...

And during the whole day he asked everyone:
-Did you know Diana was from Sweden??

I'm taking that as a real compliment I guess.



No comments: